Monday, November 10, 2008

I AM JUST SO THANKFUL

This past weekend was my birthday and all I can thank about in retrospect is how thankful I am to know so many wonderful people. I had a wonderful housewarming/birthday party at my new pad high up above harajuku. :)

Loads of people came and crushed themselves into my tiny apartment. Old friends, new friends, co-workers, people from all over. After the first round of festivities, we all went to a new (for us) dancing spot called Vuenos (i think it's suppose to say Buenos lol, but the two letters always get confused here). We danced away until our hearts content and the girls experienced for the first time, startling advances of aggressive Japanese men. It was like we were back in the States in a club in the ghetto, well not to that extreme, but for Japan it might as well have been.

Anyhoot, I ended up home again one happy little birthday girl. Only having been in the big city for a couple of months, I think I'm going to like it here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home