Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dreams: Wish I could decode them

I wish I was good at interpreting dreams. I just got back from a weekend hiking trip and during the overnight stay dreamed that two hikers from the trip had gotten engaged. They’re not even dating or anything, it’s just something that my mind decided to just go and imagine. The guy was really happy about the situation, of course, but really it was something a bit bazaar for me. Last night too took my imagination for a bit of a spine. I’d just entered the country apparently and had a friend come pick me up at what looked to be a port. Then she drove me off to this party I had to go to. Everything was cool until we walked through the house and out a door and there we were facing water like the red sea had been bottled up into the house. I turned around....

Wow I started this post, but never finished it. shoot, i regret that I hadn't because I don't remember this dream and have no idea where it was headed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home