Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Desertion

My my my goodness. It has been so long since I've been on here, I don't even know where to start. Eventually I'll more than likely do a re-run of the last year, but for now I'm going to just touch upon the now.

Remember when I was all panicky about applying for a program in England, my my my have the tables turned. I'm currently no longer going to school in England. In fact, what I had been avoiding since the moment I graduated from uni has come to past. I'll be going to law school IN the States rather than abroad. AND thus, the previously disliked LSAT has to be coaxed into a friend. I have to get on her good side now as I'll need her to get into schools back home (oh and a quick note! I left Ibaraki and moved to Tokyo 09/08. Living in Harajuku! in an apartment I found with an AMAZING view!!!).... As I was saying, preparing for the LSATs has been a long process , but it is far from finishing. I should be broken and in constant tears when I think about my performance in September compared to my preparation, but really what will that attain? Instead, I've got this unbelievable calm about this next exam. I'll do just fine. Everything will work itself out. This I believe without a shadow of doubt.

You see, that's the thing about trusting in my Lord, He's taking care of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home